Category Analyst | Kansas City, Missouri Area
I am a proactive, customer-focused, results-driven CPG professional with experience on both the retail and account sides of the Food Industry. I see the bigger picture and consider the end result more critical than those little steps in between that got me there. All a part of the job! I believe that the more facets of a job or a company that I know, the more valuable of an employee I will be. It helps me become better-rounded and gives me the ability to approach each situation uniquely. What sets me apart is my passion, professionalism and adaptability.
Customer Retail Manager
Mondelez International (Previously Kraft Foods) | Rogers, AR
Responsible for driving customer relationship management and multimillion-dollar sales generation for Wal-Mart Customer Business Team, with territory of 180 stores across four states.
- Provided vital linkage between Wal-Mart customer business team and retail sales force team.
- Partnered with customers to build solid, profitable relationships.
- Accelerated incremental product sales, developing product selling stories and collaborating regularly with Wal-Mart regional merchandising managers and market managers.
- Presented sales and merchandising plans at local and regional sales planning meetings.
- Organized and planned monthly drive objectives; communicated weekly priorities to sales force.
Retail Customer Manager
Kraft Foods | Rogers, AR
Advanced through progressively responsible roles to management position with Wal-Mart Customer Business Team, managing territory comprising 180 stores across four states.
- Identified opportunities to drive incremental product sales and execute corporate programming through close collaboration with, and presentation to, Wal-Mart regional merchandising managers and market managers.
- Constructed product selling stories; developed sales presentations.
- Collaborated with retail sales force and customer business team.
Kraft Foods | Eden Prairie, MN
- Provided full range of support for category managers on the Supervalu Customer Business Team; analyzed internal and external system data, generated ad-hoc and regular business reports, and tracked item distribution and performance.
- Managed new item set-up, new item tracking.
- Supported corporate programming through analysis and documentation, including post-event analysis; compiled scorecards on products and key promotional events.
Kraft Foods | Eden Prairie, MN
- Drove warehouse division sales, meeting established quotas and goals while forging and sustaining excellent customer partnerships through strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Trained and mentored peers during start-up phases of new Wall-to-Wall sales strategy.
Nabisco Biscuit Company | Brooklyn Park, MN
- Stimulated sales of DSD (direct-store-delivery) product portfolio to various grocery stores and mass merchants within territory.
- Built and maintained superior customer relationships; provided exceptional customer service and support.
- Directly managed and motivated merchandising support staff.
University of Minnesota | Twin Cities, MN
Bachelor of Science | Agricultural, Food, and Business Management