Eliminate Ageism From Your Resume & Job Search
Tired of getting turned down for jobs and hearing you are “overqualified” or have “too much experience?” Think ageism is blocking you from landing a job? I speak to numerous job seekers each week that feel being over 40 is affecting their job search results. It is a common perception among experienced job seekers. To begin to conquer ageism, you really need to look at what is going on in the mind of the hiring managers that are interviewing you. Some common assumptions about candidates over 40 are:
- You will leave when you find a better job than the one they are offering.
- Ultimately you will not be happy with a less important title compared to the titles you held in the past.
- You may not be fully up-to-date on technology and they don’t have time to train you.
- And many more assumptions that we uncover in the book!
Is this happening to you? Then you need to attend our Eliminate Ageism from your Resume & Job Search webinar so you can learn how to:
- Create an ageless, branded resume, with the most contemporary resume format — the resume you need to land interviews..
- Develop strategies for actively conducting your job search for results that will have you rise above any age stereotypes
- Rock the Overqualified Question to land the job by preparing yourself thoroughly for the interview process handling employment gaps, terminations, layoffs, career transitions and many other employmentscenarios
Join us on December 11 at 1pm est/10am pst as Next Chapter New Life hosts Lisa Rangel, Managing Director, Resume & Job Search Expert for this webinar. Sign up now: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/975586025348454914