1610 Fifth Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
Website: Annie’s Naturals
Facebook: Annie’s Homegrown
Annie’s Inc. is a privately held organic and natural food producer located in Berkeley, California. The Company holds the Natural/Organic leadership position across two brand banners: Annie’s Homegrown and Annie’s Naturals.
The Annie’s Homegrown family of products includes breakfast cereals (Cinna Bunnies), fruit snacks (Bunny Fruit), organic granola bars, boxed organic macaroni and cheese, and organic ready meals.
Annie’s Naturals products include dressings, condiments, sauces, and gourmet olive oils.
The Company sells its products through US and Canadian grocery retailers, specialty food shops, and club stores.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Annie’s Homegrown was co-founded in 1989 by Annie Withey, an organic farmer, wife, and mother of two. She started the company with the intention of making all-natural macaroni and cheese. Today, Annie’s, Inc. offers delicious foods made with the highest-quality natural and organic ingredients.
The Company has a long tradition of social and corporate responsibility, and believes in the importance of sustainable farming practices that respect the earth and its inhabitants; sentiments that are reflected in the company’s Core Values:
- Annie’s is real, authentic, and trusted by consumers. As a company we strive to build upon this legacy with every decision we make.
- Annie’s only makes products that taste great and delight our consumers.
- Annie’s uses only simple natural and organic ingredients, no icky additives or pesky preservatives.
- Annie’s sources only from places and people we trust, with high emphasis on quality, as well as agricultural and environmental sustainability. We believe in transparency.
- Annie’s is a socially responsible company, and through our actions and programs, we spread awareness and act as a positive role model for consumers and other businesses to do the same.
- Annie’s and its valued employees treat consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and each other, with the same high degree of respect, fairness, & honesty that we expect of others.
The people at Annie’s see the world as one giant system – beautifully complex yet intricately interconnected – that grows organically with the care it is given. Annie’s nourishes communities by providing healthy food, promoting sustainability and supporting organizations motivated by our same intrinsic purpose. Their corporate philosophy is simple: Planet to Food. Food to People. People to Planet.
The Company and its people value all beings, ”from plankton to polar bears to whales to redwoods” as Annie says, and as stewards of our fragile planet, they’re motivated everyday to lessen our eco footprint on Earth.
Read more about how Annie’s is lessening their eco footprint.
See all opportunities at Annie’s Inc. on CPGjobs here.