Hillshire Brands Company
400 S. Jefferson Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) is a leader in meat-centric food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. The company generates nearly $4 billion in annual sales and has approximately 9,500 employees. Hillshire Brands’ portfolio includes iconic brands such as Jimmy Dean, Ball Park, Hillshire Farm, State Fair, Sara Lee frozen bakery and Chef Pierre pies, as well as artisanal brands Aidells and Gallo Salame. Our company, formerly known as Sara Lee Corporation, began trading under the “HSH” ticker symbol on June 29, 2012, following the successful spinoff of its international coffee and tea business.
We are based in Chicago, Ill., and recently completed renovations on our new headquarters at 400 S. Jefferson Street. Our new building will be LEED-certified and enhance our commitment to sound and sustainable business practices.
Become the most innovative meat-centric food company in the U.S.
Our Core Values
We value everyone because we believe in an inclusive, collaborative culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We value integrity because doing the right thing is always the right thing to do.
We value ownership because passionate and relentless dedication to the success of the enterprise will fuel our performance.
At Hillshire Brands, all employees have a voice, and all ideas are welcomed and appreciated. As employees you have a unique opportunity to tap into our entrepreneurial spirit to make a tremendous impact on our overall success. This blend of innovative ideas and passionate business ownership is the reason we will win in the marketplace. And realizing that an organization is better when individuals work together, we will do our part to help you further develop your talents, experiences and skills.
Why choose a career at Hillshire Brands?
Here are a few of the great reasons to choose a career at Hillshire Brands:
- Hillshire Brands has approximately 9,500 employees.
- Based in Chicago, Ill., Hillshire Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand-name food products.
- Nearly $4 billion in annual net sales from continuing operations.
- The company has one of the world’s best-loved and leading portfolios with its innovative and trusted food brands, including Aidells, Ball Park, Gallo Salame, Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean, State Fair and Sara Lee Deli and Desserts.
Hillshire Brands is made up of three business segments:
Within each of our business segments, we are consistently seeking top talent in the following areas:
- Plant operations
- Finance (corporate and field-based)
- Human resources (corporate and field-based)
- Research and development