Networking Mastery for the Introvert and Socially Reluctant
You might be an introvert or you might not be but simply detest networking. Even the most outgoing person I know at times just wants to avoid others. Is that you at times? It’s natural to varying degrees for most of us but it can be a real career-limiting thing if you don’t move past your own tendencies.
Networking – or relationship building is the stuff that will mean the difference in getting a promotion, a bigger paycheck, or the next job opportunity. You do want these things don’t you?
In this webinar, I will break networking down into easy to follow steps and actions. You will learn:
- What networking REALLY is
- 3 most important things you will gain by good networking practices
- 4 building blocks to relationship development
- Your “3-tiered” network and actions to take this week
- A menu of 25 different easy-to-do actions you can pick from AND will make a difference
If networking is as fun as a visit to the dentist you will want to join me, Dorothy Tannahill-Moran, the Introvert Whisperer and Leadership Champion on September 24 at 12pm pst/3pm est AND 5:30pm pst/8:30pm est.
Click here to sign up now: