Teleseminar: Leveraging LinkedIn in Your Job Search and Beyond
Title: Teleseminar: Leveraging LinkedIn in Your Job Search and Beyond
Location: Teleseminar / Virtual
Link out: Click here
Description: Have you started taking LinkedIn seriously in your career or job search?
If you’re like most busy professionals, you probably haven’t felt you had the time yet and maybe didn’t realize all of the capabilities this professional networking tool has to offer you.
No matter where you are in your career today, NOW is the perfect time to learn about LinkedIn’s many features and how you can leverage them in building your personal brand, networking for your career and finding your next job in just minutes each day or week simply by joining our teleseminar.
In this FREE teleseminar you’ll discover:
– How to brand your profile
– How to build your visibility and credibility
– How to grow your connections
– How to find your job on LinkedIn
– And more…
Date: Tuesday, February 15
Time: 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern
Access: All you need to participate is a phone. Register here and we will send the call-in number and access code to you via email prior to the call. Also, enrolled participants will receive a FREE MP3 downloadable recording of this session following the seminar.
*Career Studios are owned and operated by Chris Perry & Dorothy Tannahill-Moran
Start Time: 05:30 PM
- LinkedIn IPO Reveals Its A Job Search Powerhouse (customerthink.com)
- How to use the LinkedIn Resume Builder to create a great CV or profile for your job search (krishnade.com)
- Using Twitter in Your Job Search (psychologytoday.com)