The New CPGjobs Job Board is LIVE!
As you may already notice, your CPGjobs job board has gone through some significant upgrades this week!
- First and foremost, we want to stress that the changes we are making are specifically intended to make your job search easier, faster, and more efficient. You have been waiting for these changes, and now it’s time for you to experience them first-hand!
- Secondly, we want to ask for your continued patience, as we work together to refine and perfect the technology behind our new job board. You will receive an email soon welcoming you to the new job board, and prompting you to create your new password and profile. We will also continue to keep you updated on the progress of the job board’s development, and provide you with additional information about the benefits and use of your new tools.
But, first things first, and what we need you to do in order to make this work for you.
- The new system is different from our old system; we were unable to pull over all of your profile information, because the new system is so much more in-depth.
- BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, it is vitally important that you create a password on the new system and supply your profile information. Don’t worry, it’s easy and won’t take very much of your valuable time.
- To create your password, all you have to do is CLICK HERE and go through the “Forgot Password” process. You’ll receive an email (be sure to check your junk/spam folders) with a link to set your password, just follow the instructions.
- Once you’ve set up your password, you can go into our new job board system and complete the steps indicated to complete your profile.
- The key to this new system is that the more complete you are with your profile and skill sets, the more accurately it will be able to match you with the right job postings.
We look forward to the improved services you will begin to enjoy and we will continue to provide you with information to help you through this transition process. You may on occasion receive communications from our new partner Real Match or TheJobNetwork, (the technology behind our job board). Let us make this introduction to you now, so that you will not be alarmed if/when something from them comes across your in-box, but rest assured that we have not given your information away, as your privacy remains our top priority.
If you have any questions, we invite you to call us at (626) 535-0143 or email us at email@example.com.